Natural resource law can be complicated and difficult to manage. Prestidge Law Firm is well versed and seasoned in handling oil and gas cases. Our founder, Meg Prestidge has over three decades of experience in natural resource law and has also worked for two major oil companies, helping her know the ins and outs of the industry. Prestidge Law Firm’s legal team combines their expertise to protect the rights and interests of land owners.
Natural resource laws are regulated by both federal and state laws, and their leases and contracts differ from standard business and property laws. It is important for land owners to understand their rights and our attorneys take pride in representing them.
We work in a cost effective and timely manner to review your case and learn what you hope to achieve. Working alongside you, we will be your advocate and will navigate the confusing and lengthy legal process.
As a recognized leader in the field of oil and gas law, Prestidge Law Firm is equipped to serve the needs of those facing issues related to:
- Title opinions
- Title disputes
- Negotiation of oil and gas leases
- Natural resource litigation
- Energy and natural resources transactions
- Operating agreements
- Oil and gas contracts, including gas processing agreements
- Lease cancellation
- Surface damage
- Water rights
- Alternative dispute resolution of energy disputes, including mediation and arbitration
- Area of mutual interest (AMI) agreements
- Farmout agreements
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Ownership disputes
- Environmental issues, including Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) matters
- Local, state and federal regulation matters
- Well drilling
- Well operation
Our legal team understands and utilizes our extensive knowledge of oil and gas law to achieve the best results for our clients. We serve clientele in Oklahoma and Texas.
Contact Prestidge Law Firm
Contact our office to get expert advisement on these topics, call (405) 577-7703 or fill out an online form to schedule a consultation.